Friday, February 16, 2007

Some Thoughts

- Working from home sucks after one day if you're not set up to work primarily from home. It's very restricting - and so, I say it's good to be working from work again today.
- Contessa makes some tasty frozen dinners and they're great if you need to cook and eat in a short time frame, such as Steve and I do on Thursday nights. Orange Chicken and rice with some tasty veggies... mmmm.
- If anyone is looking for an opportunity to volunteer, I highly recommend volunteering to help raise money for the "Country Cares for St. Jude Kids" Radiothon. Hopefully I'll be there before and after work on Friday March 9.
- I've had enough snow for one winter. That was good, let's move on now to bigger and better things - like Spring!
- The following verse has really hit a chord with me in my spiritual journey, and I think sums up where faith in Jesus should start... at least for me, anyways: "Then Jesus told him, 'You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.'" (John 20:29, NLTe).
- My desk at work is an absolute mess and I'm not leaving work today until it's at least mostly straightened up. I need a day to do some filing.
- I'm excited to go painting pottery with Sarah tomorrow and get some quality "Roomie" time in. :)

That is all. I'm going to get some work done now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: "Daddy's Money" - Ricochet

No comments: