Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday Meme

There are a few different memes that can be done on Tuesdays on the website I reference for these, and so this week I am going with Tina's Tuesdays. This week's topic is Careers:

Are you currently working? If so, what is your job? If not, how come?
I am currently working. I am a Customer Service Representative for an Aerospace company in Wilmington, MA. I work in the Customer Service/Inside Sales department.

Is this your dream career? Why or why not?
This is not my dream career. My dream career is to be a Guidance Counselor because I love working with students and getting them ready for college. But... the more I weigh where things are in my life I think that the timing is bad for me to even attempt to pursue that.

Are you happy with your job? If not, any plans to quit?
I am happy with my job. I've been introduced to a whole world of things I'd never been exposed to before since I've been working here, and that is the Aerospace industry. It is extremely interesting and there's a lot of room for growth and development. Plus, they pay for my education and provide some good training. I'll be here for a while, I think. No reason or want to quit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: B-52's, "Rock Lobster"

No comments: