Monday, May 14, 2007

Bachelorette Party!!!


So Saturday was my Bachelorette Party!!! It was just an awesomely good time.

Kristin picked me up around 12:00 and we headed down to Braintree. Rendez-vous point number one was Chez Gleason for lunch - sandwiches, pasta salad, regular salad, chippies, and soda. After that we loaded up Kiki's Rav-4 and went over to the Macy's at the South Shore Mall. Clinique was doing free makeovers so Kiki, Kristin, Sarah & I all got makeovers. That was super fun and quite a treat because I don't usually wear makeup.

Next Rendez-Vous point was the Holiday Inn in Boston. There we met up with Ros, Krista, and Carrie. We all partook in a cosmo and got dolled up in our fancy headwear (my bride-to-be veil blinked!). Being in Boston gave us a variety of places to choose from for dinner but we hoofed it over to the Kinsale Pub for some tasty vittles. We shared in a pitcher of sangria and had yummy yummy eats. I had four-onion soup and filet with asparagus and mashed potatoes. Super yummy. An older gentleman who was dining by himself sent a drink over to me through our waitress as a congratulations so that was nice. After that we had some Coldstone Creamery for dessert *drool*. I had Sweet Cream ice cream mixed with peanut butter and peanut butter cup. It was great.

After that it was back to the hotel for just some hanging out and good times! In total - I got about 45 minutes of sleep during our big-girl slumber party. It was awesome getting to hang out with my girls though and I am so grateful for the night we had. It was seriously the best bachelorette party I could have asked for.

Thanks so much to my 'maids & girls for an awesome night!!!!

P.S. - Who sent me the pretty flowers????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: Garth Brooks, "Shameless"

3 comments:

kSm said...

Glad you had a blast! I know I did.

Speaking of Wicked, I asked Dougie if that could be my anniversary present. It's the paper anniversary so technically it would work.

Mags said...

The girl on the right in pink looks like she drank A1 b/c everyone else has a margarita glass in front of them but her. LOL.

kSm said...

That's me! My glass is on my far left :-)