Monday, May 21, 2007

Quickly...

I picked up my gown on Friday night. It fits like a glove and I cannot wait to wear it officially!!! Also had dinner with my cousin Krista and my Steve at T-Bones. Good times, even though I was POOPED.

Saturday I got the seating arrangements and my half of the table markers complete. I also visited my Grampa (he's doing well) and had dinner with Kristin at Applebee's. Fell asleep watching "Braveheart" waiting for my Honey to come home from his bachelor party day.

Sunday went to Church. Left church, did a couple of errands, went home. Ros and her puppy Tucker came over. We had a tasty dinner from The Meathouse and then worked on favors for the rest of the evening. I have a few more to do, but I ran out of one of the materials. They'll be done by the end of the night on Tuesday.

Uhm... I think that's it. Getting more and more excited by the day as the wedding gets closer... :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: Van Halen, "Dance the Night Away"

2 comments:

The Signal said...

Ahem, is my turn.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mags said...

I'm going to admit something to you, and I don't want you to think any less of me.

You can, however, laugh at me and call me a dork.

You said it fits like a glove, and all I can think about since I read it is:

Good thing she's not OJ.

*Sigh*

I'm a dork.