Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ten Movies

This week's Tuesday memes were lacking, and since I don't have a ton of time today I went with the 10 on Tuesday. This week's 10 are "10 Movies from your Childhood". For this I'm going to look at 10 movies I liked that came out before 1990 (which is when, consequently, I turned the age of 10). Feel free to list 10 movies from your childhood you liked in the comments!

1. "The Karate Kid III" (This one was my favorite of the series)
2. "ET"
3. "The Boy Who Could Fly"
4. "Follow that Bird" (Yes, the one with Big Bird. Shush)
5. "Three Men and a Baby"
6. "Labyrinth"
7. "Willow"
8. "BIG"
9. "UHF"
10. "The Three Amigos"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: Augustana, "Boston"

2 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

I remember my dad took me to go see "Follow that Bird". My dad's not a movie theater person (he's tall so the seats are uncomfortable for him). I don't remember much else about the movie except for the fact that my dad took me. Nice memory.

KiKi said...

i'm totally copying that "currently Reading" thing you're doing. FYI I am a copycat!