Thursday, July 19, 2007

You are getting sleepy...

Yesterday and today I've been in Six Sigma training. This training we're covering a LOT of basic statistics, which I've already taken. 3 times. In fact, the last time I took it I got an A. Needless to say, I've been a bit bored and not paying the full attention, which I should be.

As a result of this, I don't have much to say. Mostly because my brain has been zapped. I sit towards the back because that way I don't have to turn my neck to see the board (and as a result don't get neck cricks). The people that sit back here tend to be the first ones to get punchy towards the end of the day, which keeps things interesting. Since today is day 2, it means we're REALLY going to be punchy.

I am looking forward to the 3 girly events I have coming up in the next month and a half. A Henning, an afternoon tea, and a Stitch-N'-Bitch. Should all be great times. I also want to get to the beach once this summer for the day, though I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to fit that in. We'll see!

Anyways... sorry I'm not terribly interesting today. I'm a bit sleepy. A few reminders though...

1. Don't forget to head over to Maggie's blog and vote for her top chef ingredients today. She's got a dessert theme this week!

2. Check into Greg's blog for his Thursday questions.

3. Not so much a reminder, but Mags also introduced me to this website yesterday called Good Reads. If you're a reader, you should check it out because it's really neat. At least I think anyways. The link is over on my sidebar, so go check it out.

Hope you're all having a happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Maggie Moo said...

Thanks for voting homey.

I'm sleepy and bored today too. Would like to be napping and reading instead...

*sigh*