Thursday, October 4, 2007

See You Tuesday!

I don't have much to write about except I'm all packed for Tennessee and I'm looking forward to a great weekend with the family. And I'm having the most random dinner ever tonight; we have 2 plantains that I don't want to go bad but nothing really to go with them... so I'm not even kidding you when I say we're having fried plantains and pizza rolls for dinner. Maybe some grapes on the side. Sorry - but that's what we have in the house.

I'll be back laaaaate on Monday night - like home at 1:00 AM - and so I'll be posting on Tuesday for Tackle-It Tuesday. I'll be showcasing my "after" pictures as well as starting on my next tackle.

Have a great long weekend everyone! The weather in New England is supposed to be beautiful and with the foliage starting to peek through - make sure you get out and enjoy it!

3 comments:

Kimberly Pye said...

If you have REALLY green plantains kicking around sometime, peal 'em, chop 'em, boil 'em, mash 'em, and add milk and butter like mashed potatoes. (Add some garlic and/or adobo, too. And don't forget the salt.) Saute some red onions to serve on top.


Voila! You have mangu. Freakin' delish.

Nikki Neurotic said...

Have a great time with your family!

Mrs. J said...

enjoy your vaca! =)