Before I get to this week's tackle, here are the after pictures as promised for cleaning my half of the office. Click on this link to refer to before pictures: The Office: Before. You'll notice that the bookcase looks a lot better and I was able to get the stuff picked up off of the floor. The biggest thing was straightening out the shelves; I picked up a couple of those photo boxes at Target and they came in quite handy and freed up a TON of space, allowing me to get my yarn off of the floor. I also cleaned out the Sterilite drawers which gave me space to store my extra yarn and my next two projects. Steve helped out with the drawers because I discovered one of the drawers was full of old software manuals. My half of the office looks MUCH better in person than it did a week ago, believe me.
Our camera battery is dead, so I'll post before AND after pictures for my next project next week. My first tackle ended up yielding two more tackles that I'll be heading into; the first of which is a football pillow that I finished the latch-hook for about 3 years ago and after initially putting the fabric on backwards and had to take off - I never went back and finished. I've been saying that I would put it together for a while now, and needless to say I still haven't. It resurfaced when I cleaned the office last week, so I think it's about time I get it out of the way. Say a prayer for me that I actually get it done - I have no sewing machine so there's a huge need for motivation to do this one.