Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Mudd

This is my little piggy that I recently made. He's the third toy that I've completed, and I think that so far he's my favorite. I have named him Mudd, because after we took his pictures I got the song "My Name is Mud" in my head. Anyways, here's a picture of my little pig who is now sitting on the top of my monitor.

DSCN0394



For those of you who crochet, you can find Mudd's pattern along with some other toy patterns here at Kristie's Kids.

Not sure what I'll make next. I'm currently on hold until we get back from Florida at least, then when we get back I'll have to head over to the Robinson Yarn Stash. There's a certain someone I owe a set of coasters to (smiles).

6 comments:

kat said...

That is a great little pig Danielle. Still can't get over the fact that you can do something like that.

To me it looks trés difficile. I like it. It looks cute.

Kimberly Pye said...

Tell her! Tell her it's not difficult!! It's so fun and easy once it all clicks!

I wicked love that pig! And Mudd is an awesome name!

Want one!

Maggie Moo said...

Um....weird and exciting at the same time that I can comment right now...so, I'm going with it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the little piggy!! So cute!!!

And I also love this template.

And also...I wonder who could be getting coasters...

Nikki Neurotic said...

Aww, that's really cute! Reminds me of something my grandmother might have made me when I was really little.

Anonymous said...

1) Your pig is sooo adorable.

2) Have a great time in Florida! :)

Anonymous said...

Does he swing
From a web?
No, he can't,
He's a pig.
Look out!
Here comes the Spider Pig.