Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Very Quickly...

A couple of quick notes:

- I beat the Japan level in Guitar Hero last night, and opened up 4 new songs. Among them is "One" by Metallica. I am so excited for this, because I heart this song... even though it will probably be pretty hard.

- I'm currently in process of working on my biggest crochet toy so far, and I'm pretty excited about it. It's a bunny for Grammy Kathy for her birthday... and I can say that on here because she doesn't have the internet. It's going to be a colorful bunny, and to be sure I'll post about it on here when it's done.

- I tried tuna (other than canned) for the first time on my hot date with Steve last night at the Naked Fish. It was covered in peppercorns and was really tasty. My seafood horizons are expanding very slowly. I now like swordfish, tilapia, tuna, shrimp, and in some cases calimari (depending on how it's cooked).

- It's always an interesting time at work when upper management calls a meeting and convinces you with kind words and free pizza that things are going to get less stressful soon.

- Thing-A-Day starts at the end of the week, and I am SUPER excited for it. YAY!!!

- The more the year progresses, the more I'm convinced it's going to be an awesome one.

Back later with a Tuesday Tackle!

4 comments:

Nikki Neurotic said...

Mmm, seafood.

I haven't had fresh tuna in years...I did have talapia last week though. Shrimp as well.

Kimberly Pye said...

Yeah, ever since you mentioned it on your gadget, I've noticed a weird feeling of goodness to come.

I think it is going to be a great year for me, too, and I don't know why.

It's not like I've ever had a really bad year or a really great year. The years are just years.

But not this time...

(For some reason.)

kSm said...

yay for having a good 2008 :-)

Unknown said...

I just have to say, if you think Guitar Hero is a blast - You HAVE to try Rockband...drumms, singing and 2 guitars is rediculously fun!