Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Where's Bert?

OK, I have no idea why but I really really love my latest crochet project. Some of you may have seen him already, but he's my new eyeglasses holder.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you: Ernie.



I found the pattern for Ernie a while back and he's been sitting in my Ravelry Queue for a little while now, just patiently waiting to come to life... er... whatever. I whipped him up in just a couple of days and now he sits proudly on my dresser, patiently waiting for me to go to bed and put my glasses on him.

And I'll have you all know that last night when I did just that, it caused Steve to laugh and tell me how much he loves me. It's a good thing he knew how big of a dork I am when he asked me to marry him! Then I showed a picture of Ernie to my mom today, and she suggested that maybe I make one for Dad for his birthday because he's always forgetting where he puts his glasses down. Only she suggested a different character. I'll save that for later, incase that comes out equally as awesome.

At any rate, that's Ernie. And he's awesome. He might be one of my favorite projects so far.

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Oh come ON! You love him b/c he's cute!

(No brainer, really)

:) Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I love Ernie!