Sunday, August 3, 2008

Fire Up the Grill!

The results are in for the July poll and besides realizing that I need to post more to get readership up... I now know what to make if y'all come over for a cookout!

Which of the following is your favorite dish at a BBQ? (13 people voting)
Winner Tie! Potato Salad - 3 votes (23%)
Corn on the Cob - 3 votes (23%)
Macaroni Salad - 2 votes (15%)
Watermelon Slices - 2 votes (15%)
'Burgers & 'Dogs - 1 vote (7%)
Lemonade - 1 vote (7%)
S'Mores - 1 vote (7%)
BBQ Chicken - 0 votes

I have to admit that my favorite is Corn on the Cob, so I'm glad to see that it placed. I'm also kind of surprised to see BBQ Chicken not get any votes. Maybe it's all that stickyness and bone fighting that has it so low on the list. Man... now I want to go to a good cookout...

At any rate, August's poll is now posted. I was inspired for this one as we drove down the Mass Pike today looking in awe at the sky as rain was on one side of us and blue skies were on the other. Vote away and tell your friends!

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

Hee hee hee...I betcha I'm the only ONE vote for what I voted for. ;)

Kimberly Pye said...

I'm not sure I can decide between Thunder & Lightning and Blizzard Conditions!

I guess I'll go with Thunder & Lightning since I can still have it when we move to CA. Blizzard Conditions, not so much. ;)