Monday, April 2, 2007

New Month...

Random thoughts

- All I want is for the sun to come out (or at least for the rain to stop) so I can go for my walks. I didn't get to go this weekend for whatever reasons, but I need that quiet "me" time right now.
- Invitations have been sent out and I can't wait to start getting response cards back!!!
- With Easter coming, I'm starting to think it might be a good idea to watch "The Passion of the Christ" soon. Not sure though; I've heard it's not for the faint of heart and I worry I won't be able to make it through it. We'll see.
- Work is very busy. They're hiring a person to fill my old position and I'll get to help in that process, which is pretty cool.
- I'm very tired and trying to figure out a way to maintain a low level of stress. It's hard when all that's left is details.
- I've gathered some stuff for my cousin Jacquie who was in a bad fire in Southbridge a couple of weeks ago. She lost everything, so the things that people have given me are greatly appreciated.
- Sometimes it seems very surreal that in 2 months or so I take on a whole new identity as someone's wife, but yet at the same time still be myself. It's so interesting to think about sometimes.

- I want to go to the beach by myself at some point and just sit.
- I need to find some time to give our apartment some TLC because it desperately needs it.
- As each day passes, I get more and more excited for our wedding. I just can't wait to see things like the cake and the flowers and be in my gown and see Steve at the arbor.
- When we eventually get a house, I think that I would like to plant some sunflowers in the backyard and daisies out front. Sunflowers and daisies remind me of smiling faces, and they're very cheerful. I can just picture waking up on a spring or summer day and seeing my flowers smiling up at me. What a nice way to have the day begin.

*sigh*

That is all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: Sublime, "Santeria"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just got your invitation in the mail today. It's very pretty. It reminds me a lot of my wedding invitations. :)