Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Tuesday Meme

I went with Tina's Tuesdays again this week because as much as I love the Take Me Back Tuesdays - I don't know anything about the music from 1967 and I'm too lazy to look it up.

Here we go...

What is your favourite color?
My favorite color is purple, specifically the deeper, rich shade of purple. I actually found some chenille yarn at Christmas Tree Shops for $0.09/skein and bought myself a few so I can make myself a scarf or something in that color.

What is your favourite month?
I don't really have a specific favorite month. I've always loved the time period between late May and mid June, that warm springtime. And I also love the September to early October timeframe when it's definitely fall but not freezing cold yet.

What is your favourite hobby?
I have a few hobbies, so this is hard. I like to read, paint pottery, crochet, and general crafting projects. I would say that of those my favorite is painting pottery, but that's an expensive hobby in the long run. For a more wallet friendly hobby I think crocheting would rank up there as well. I like those particular hobbies because I have something I can show for it when I finish. When I finish a book all I have gained knowledge or have increased my level of interest in something, but unless I write a book report I don't really have anything to show for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: Billy Squire, "Lonely is the Night"

No comments: