Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

This week I'm trying a new one: the Tuesday Twosome! I think it's kind of a fun one, albeit short. This one is about music.

The last two songs you heard.
Gnarls Barkley - "Crazy"
Def Leppard - "Rock of Ages"

The last two CDs/itunes/mp3s you bought.
I can honestly say I don't remember the answer to this. I know that Steve has bought some... I think that the last iTunes I bought were Carrie Underwood, "Jesus Take The Wheel" and "Don't Forget to Remember Me". I think.

Two songs you hate at the moment.
I can't think of any that I "hate" at the moment, but if I do think of any I'll get back to you. Usually there are a couple that drive me nuts that I immediately change the channel if it comes on the radio... but I'm blanking at the moment.

Two songs you are loving at the moment.
Carrie Underwood, "Before He Cheats"
Justin Timberlake, "SexyBack" (as much as it drives Steve nuts...)

Two singers/musicians you would love to meet (dead or alive).
I would absolutely love to meet Billy Joel and Garth Brooks. They both seem to be awesome people and it would be neat to sit and talk with them and see what has inspired them, and what motivates them now. They also seem like they would be really down to earth to talk to. And since Garth Brooks was influenced by Billy Joel, even cooler would be if I could meet them at the same time, and have a big-old pow-wow. I would bring the coffee.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: Roxette, "It Must Have Been Love"

2 comments:

Mags said...

You can use my "I hate this song so much I want to poke my eyeballs out with a dull spoon" song.

It is and always will be "Benny and the Jets"

UGH. Double barf.

Danielle said...

Yeah, that song can be annoying. We'll go with that one for now. :)