Tuesday, July 3, 2007

You are getting sleepy....

Heading to the "Take Me Back Tuesday" for this week's Tuesday Meme.

But before I get to that, I have to mention the awesomeness that is Mario Party 8 for the Wii. Dan and Kimberly came over last night for dinner and Wii and they brought MP8. It was so much fun, and Steve and I have decided that it is a buyer. Being able to play with the Wii last night also reminded me that Steve and I have time again (see yesterday's post) and I can start playing Wario Smooth Moves again.

Anyways. On to the meme. Feel free to answer the questions yourself in the comments section or in your own blog!

What type of music do you find to be the best to sleep to?
Usually we just have the white noise of a fan or the air conditioner, but on those nights that we decide to play some music there's nothing like the soothing sounds of Enya to put you right to sleep. The tune of "Caribbean Blue" just relaxes me and helps me drift off into dream land.

Is there any kind of music that you absolutely can't fall asleep to?
Yeah, I can't fall asleep to Rap, Hip-Hop, or Dance. Those genres just make me want to dance and bounce, neither of which are terribly conducive to sleeping.

If anyone artist could sing you to sleep who would it be and what would they sing to you?
Michael Buble. I would have him just sit in our bedroom and sing "Home" until we fell asleep. I find his voice very calming, especially in that song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: Rod Stewart, "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?"

No comments: