Friday, October 26, 2007

"Danielle Needs..."

Kat over at My Two Cents (and frequent commenter on this blog) tagged all of her readers to do the "Person X Needs..." meme. Basically, you type "(your name) needs" in Google and note what you come up with. According to Google, here's what Danielle Needs:

Danielle Needs... more self-respect when it comes to the boys she chooses (Disagree with this one profusely. I love my husband.)

Danielle Needs... your vote.

Danielle Needs... a cheap cheap cheap notebook.

Danielle Needs... to come to WI.

Danielle Needs... to update more.

Danielle Needs... to let the Social Security Administration know Danielle needs help. (Uh... OK then...)

Danielle Needs... no rescuing.

Danielle Needs... to raise £1000 to cover flights, food and Team UK uniform.

And I think this is an appropriate one to end on:
Danielle Needs... to shut up right now!

3 comments:

Dan said...

Dan needs... a new car.
Dan needs... the love too, y'all.
Dan needs... to overcome himself.
Dan needs... your help!
Dan needs... an antenna.
Dan needs... a snooze!
Dan needs... more cowbell!
Dan needs... new pictures.
Dan needs... a vacation.

Ha ha. That was fun. Thanks for the idea, Danielle.

Danielle Athanas said...

I'm jealous that you need more cowbell. :)

kat said...

Hehe I like the outcome of yours. Well you have my vote but I especially like that you need to raise £1000 pounds for travel and Team UK uniform *LOL*