Friday, October 26, 2007

Some Thoughts

- There's a comedian who made the following comment about tequila: "There are two kinds of people when it comes to tequila: Those who can handle tequila, and those who can never hear that word again." That's me, only instead of tequila, substitute "red wine".

- I hope that people don't think I'm cheap if they get a homemade Christmas gift from me this year. I'm putting a lot of thought and work into the things I'm making for people who are going to get said homemade gifts.

- I'm excited to make the Magic Yarn Ball for my swap person. Will be doing that this weekend. Click on this link to see an example of what a MYB is, if you haven't heard of it before.

- I'm also excited about my Ravelry account now that I've had it for a couple of days. I can't wait for next Friday when we get paid so I can go out and get new crochet hooks... and then catalog them. I need an "F" and a "G" for sure. And I think I'll get the Happy Hooker book. Yes.

- I wanna get a library card for the Salem library, just because it seems like the right thing to do.

- I have to get an oil change tonight on Lil' Car and I brought some crocheting with me.

- I'm excited that on Sunday I get to sit down and watch a Pats game with my husband for the first time in about 3 or 4 weeks.

- I'm also getting excited for Christmas getting closer and closer and closer.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: Naughty by Nature, "Hip Hop Hooray"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"- I'm also getting excited for Christmas getting closer and closer and closer. "

QFT.