Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tackle-It Tuesday - The Bookcases Part Deux

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


Last week I maintained my energy and completed the bookcase overhaul. Here's the book-bookcase before I purged the thing:


Book Bookcase - Before

And here is a shot of that bookcase after, as well as the shelves that were empty after last week's tackle on the other bookcase.


Book Bookcase - After


Shelves on the Other Bookcase

For next week I think I'll be starting a phase of tackling our laundry room. Wish me luck with that; our laundry room is a disaster...

8 comments:

Kimberly Pye said...

Whoo! Nice job! That looks fabulous!

The Apron Queen said...

Please send the clutter fairy to my house. Make sure she has her super sized wand! :D

Come check out the progress of my Enchanted Sunflower Forest.

Confessions of an Apron Queen: http://anapronaday.blogspot.com

Steve Athanas said...

Really?!?! The laundry room!!! Oh, my goodness! This could be one of the happiest days of my life!

Kat said...

Well done. It looks so neat. I long for neat right now. My best friend and her boyfriend are still staying with us and it is messy. I don't want messy, I want Danielle-neat.

The Pitter Patter Boutique said...

Great tackle, very organized.

Check out my Tackle at www.thepitterpatterboutique.blogspot.com (giveaway)

Mama Russell said...

Wow, GREAT job. I'm impressed. After you work on your laundry room, come over and do mine, please. :-)

Karen said...

Wow! That looks so good.
http://karensopinion.com/2008/04/01/tackle-it-tuesday-4/

Mags said...

Whoa. That's quite a change.

You lose so much when pictures are blocked in Wil. :)