Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mrs. Spazztastic

- When we eventually get a house someplace, I want a place that I can have a vegetable garden. I want to grow squash, zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, maybe broccoli. Everyone in my family always had vegetable gardens, and I like them.

- This website makes me giggle: I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER.


- I like walking in the morning. I hate that it's supposed to rain Friday morning.

- Tonight I'm going to play cards and have dinner with my Nana C., and I'm really looking forward to it.

- Is is strange that I'm looking forward to lunch today so that I can add zucchini and summer squash to my soup? Is it strange that I'm excited to attempt to make pita chips tomorrow night? Is it strange that I'm in general excited about trying/making new things recently?

- My husband rocks. He sent me a beautiful bouquet of gerbera daisies yesterday from Flowers by Steve in Andover. The card said: "Because my wife is better than your husband". No, he didn't do anything wrong. They're "Just Because" flowers, and those are the best kind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Music: Queen, "Bohemian Rhapsody"

2 comments:

Maggie Moo said...

1. It is not weird that you want to try or make new things. It is fantastic and it means you are happy to be alive. 8)

2. And I know why. Your husband does rock. But I'm sure it's mostly because his wife rocks too.

Kimberly Pye said...

P.S. It was NOT strange that you were excited about making pita chips -- because they were SO freaking delicious!

And, it would also not be strange if you wanted to make some right now in the company toaster oven and had them delivered to me right now by your assistant.

:-)